Thursday, November 11, 2010

My new gig with MercatorNet...

Check out my latest post on the "Family Edge" blog on Australia's MercatorNet, "a voice for human dignity on the internet."

Earth to Planned Parenthood: people drive economies
Eradicate the national debt and financial crisis by eradicating the nation’s future citizens? Good luck with that.

PP’s logic dictates that someone whose birth has been planned is more likely to be an asset to society, as opposed to someone whose birth was unplanned. Real life, however, doesn’t always follow that model. Many successful people emerge from less than ideal circumstances. “Rags to riches” stories (and there are many) in business, art, entertainment, and sports, will bear this out. It’s preposterous to suggest that the circumstances of one’s conception determine one’s destiny.
I will be blogging regularly (weekly) with Family Edge from now on. (Well, let's hope!) I've found that making commitments is the easy part...

6 comments:

  1. Well said, Mrs. P., and congratulations on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulate me when I've stuck with it for six months...or three...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. If your people will return my calls by then, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So does that mean you're moving here???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. It's not that kind of a job. As in, you could live on it. YOU'RE supposed to move HERE, remember?

    ReplyDelete