Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Deb, call your basement studio

Wow; just too busy to blog, what with finishing off school, meeting other writing deadlines, running kids to swimming lessons, visiting the folks on Father's Day, avoiding tornadoes (eight funnel clouds spotted last Friday in our area!) and making an ice cream cake (pics to follow) for an Important Birthday, there hasn't been much time for fiddling around. So here, just for fun:

Buzzfeed: 12 Ways to Achieve the Very Best Glamour Shots.




See them all here. 

I know, I know. It's just too easy to make fun of the 80s and 90s, but these really are hilarious. And like the gal says who posted this piece, I'm really really glad I didn't have glamour shots done at the mall.


(Rats, this video ends too abruptly, but it's the only one I could find.)


.

2 comments:

  1. This seems to call for a caption contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glamour shots were a big thing in the 80's?? It slipped right by me!! And I'm glad it did!

    ReplyDelete