Friday, April 10, 2015

Would you like to post a comment on DOH?


Good luck with that! I'm so frustrated by the way this blog server "functions" (not). I can't tell you how often people have told me (either by phone, email, or in person) that they have tried to leave comments on the blog and not been able to. And being computer-illiterate, I have no idea what to do about it.

I mean, what part of "Anyone" does Blogger.com NOT understand? Mrs. Beazly, maybe it's time to find another server/host/thingy.

2 comments:

  1. I get the same remarks/frustration from my readers. But the other free alternative is WordPress, and half the time I want to comment on a WordPress blog, other weird things happen. And the Worpress dashboard is--for me as a member of the elderly, tech-impaired generation--highly counterintuitive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know that other hosting sites work (or not) as badly as this one does. I guess you get what you pay for. Very well, we'll stay the course. At least this way, we can pretend there are "No comments" due to technical issues, rather than the fact that almost no one is reading the blog. Always a silver lining.

      Delete